Attractiepark Duinrell is an amusement park located in the Wassenaar suburb of The Hague. The park prides itself on being fun for the whole family and offers a range of exciting attractions, including roller coasters and water rides.
The park’s main attraction is the Tiki Pool, which is home to the longest water slides in the Netherlands. The tropical pool features eleven pools and a lazy river for guests to enjoy.
For brave park visitors, the Aqua Shutewill give you the thrill you desire. The watery slide is 18 meters high and sends guests down at a remarkable speed of up to 45km. Bumper boats and cars are fun for park visitors of all ages and the carrousel is sure to please younger guests.
Rick’s Fun Factory takes the fun indoors with a giant playground for kids to climb, glide and jump around in. Rick’s Adventure Castle offers a number of small and large attractions. Kids can climb up into Rick’s tree house or enjoy the ‘KwakusKwebbel Show.’ The nearby catapults allow you to fly into the air and leap onto the pond just like Rick the frog would do. Guests can also explore the surrounding river by boat.
For the youngest of guests, the talking book and toddler train are the perfect attractions. The Talking Book shares stories while the toddler train brings riders past the Troll Cave. There’s a little something for everyone at Attractiepark Duinrell.
Park visitors are sure to work up an appetite after an afternoon of fun and excitement.Attractiepark Duinrell offers a number of eateries where guests can grab a delicious snack or quench their thirst.
- La Place restaurant Schaapskooi: Located in the center of the park this restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating. The restaurant’s buffet serves up herb cheese sandwiches and fish or meat from the grill. Smoothies and fresh juices are also available.
- Take away Paardenstal: Serves up snacks, sandwiches, fries, tea, coffee and juice.
- La Place Take away: Offers coffee, ice cream, snacks and fries.
- Take away Splash: Serves up snacks, sandwiches, fries, tea, coffee, smoothies and juice.
- Duinrall Plaza: Inside the plaza, there are three restaurants –La Place restaurant Duinrell plaza, Take away Duinrell Plaza and Buffet restaurant Toscane.
- Poffertjeskraam: Located right near the Locomotion, Poffertjeskraam serves up pancakes with sugar, icing and butter. Another pancake stand can be found right near the carrousel.
The amusement park is closed during the winter, but the Tiki Pool and a few other attractions remain open. In April, the park reopens and guests can enjoy all that AttractieparkDuinrell has to offer. Opening times and ticket prices may change.
Address & Map: