For tourists and locals alike, there is no better way to explore The Hague and Delft than with a Salonboat Cruise. Built in 1925, this authentic boat offers a luxurious trip for groups of up to 12 people. Known as “The Orient,” the ship is both heated and covered, so tours can be enjoyed all throughout the year. The Delft is not the only destination available either. Guests can choose between Rijswijk, The Hague and Voorburg as ending points as well.
When booking a tour, guests may be a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of options available. More than 18 different tours are available to suit just about every need. Notable tours include:
- Rondvaart Breakfast: A daily cruise that starts at 8AM and ends in The Hague, Delft, Rijswijk or Leidschendam-Voorburg. While on board, enjoy coffee, tea, fresh juice, croissants and fresh pastries. The cruise lasts between 1.5 and 2 hours.
- Lunch Cruise: A mid-day cruise featuring a delicious lunch of fresh breads, bagels and sandwiches catered by The Diamond Ring. Larger groups can also enjoy fresh tea, coffee, fruit and pastries. This cruise can also accommodate much larger groups of up to 45 people and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Drinks Cruise: Lasts approximately 2 hours and can accommodate up to 55 people. Enjoy an assortment of beer, wine, port and soft drinks.
- Hague Canals Cruise: A 1.5 to 2 hour private tour of the city’s canals. Cruise aboard the Antique Salonboot Orient, which can accommodate between 6 and 12 people.
- Boat Trip Discover Vliet: A 1.5 to 2 hour private guided tour that takes you from the center of The Hague to the Delft and towards Leidschendam-Voorburg. Along the way, you will pass a number of tourist hot spots, including the Castle Binckhorst.
- Birthday Cruise: 1.5 or 2 hour cruise to celebrate your birthday in style. Choose from a variety of cakes and pies as well as coffee, tea and Prosecco.
- Candlelight Canal Cruise: A romantic cruise that takes passengers through the center of The Hague and past many beautiful sites, including the country houses of Vliet and Voorburg. Enjoy a glass of wine while cruising.
There are many other cruise options available, including wine and chocolate tasting trips. Visit the Salonboat Cruise website to learn more about other tour options. With so many possibilities, groups are sure to find the ideal cruise for the occasion and their needs.
Address & Map: